Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer time

So do you remember my previous post with the black hole of nothingness?


Well now it's a GIANT sand pit! (meant for a future playground that is)
But for now, we've been keeping cool with a canopy and playing hard with the sand and slide.


I also finally have a garden! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see my little plants produce some yummy produce this summer! I also got a big pack of different seeds from flowers to plants for only $5!! And I just want to plant everything now~ have to withhold myself-
These are some flowers I'm way excited to see bloom. I planted them on the edge of the garden, separating the sandbox from the garden.


Update on baby brother:
We are due Nov. 5th now! I'll take any earlier date from my previous one, even if it's just a couple days worth. I haven't been feeling sick anymore (yippeee!)
But (non pregnancy related) I have MAJOR sleep issues with if not addressed at night, I wake up with a major migraine. But I almost constantly have mini headache pain everyday which = no bueno.
I am still loving the name Kendrick a lot, but am now thinking I might change it in fear of baby being called "Ken"- hahaha


So when I'm not feeling up to going out, we sit inside like this watching Dinosaur Train, or Sid the Science Kid, or Sesame street or Thomas the Train (these are Carts favs.)
(I really don't get why he likes to sit on the couch springs instead of cushions! haha)

Some fun things he's told me lately:

Carter looks in my fridge and says "oh, you need to buy some drocries" (groceries)

He wanted to turn on the tv and I said "no sweetie, we're not watching tv" he starts bawling and cries out "it's not Sunday!!!"

I said to Carter "What should we eat for dinner?" He says "popcorn!" I said "popcorn isn't dinner, popcorn is a snack." He says "Ok, me have snack"

No comments:

Post a Comment