Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter time..


Don't you melt when you see that sweet little smile? Ok, I do at least. Like literally melt!
This was the babes first 'official' Easter egg hunt.
We didn't take him the year before because he was so little and if you know me you know I absolutely don't do mornings unless it's all about my child. Or there's a fire in the house.


There were tons of eggs! And it was all for his age group. I thought he'd get a chance to get quite a few eggs seeing that the children were so small. (And well I pride myself in pretending my child is the most grown up two year old in the bunch- so he has his advantages) - mind you I wasn't wanting him to get a lot of candy= I just wanted to see him bask in the excitements of picking up colorful eggs to fill his little bucket.

They honked the fire engine and literally within 1-2 seconds the eggs were all gone! Just magically disappeared. (I'd like to say we have some parent-cheaters afoot) Carter only had a chance to grab two eggs, looked around and couldn't find anymore. I was going to go home and set out more eggs in our "grassless and muddy yard" but It was freezing and raining hints here and there. And you remember I woke up special for this kid, and it nearly KILLED me.
I don't do mornings.



No comments:

Post a Comment