Thursday, August 4, 2011

Perfect!!

I did it! I finally after years and years (ok, maybe more like months)
I finally have the PERFECT most PERFECT PAINT COLOR!!!
Do you know what this means?!!!!

No more stupid paint samples and painting
No more confusion
No more restless nights dreaming of where the color exists! (that might be taking things too far)

At last I can start to making accessories to decorate and stop worrying about the dang backdrop.
Yes I might be a little carried away with this, but if you can understand what it's like to be an artist and be completely picky with the smallest value change, hue, intensity etc.... then you can understand my grief.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I give you
"Halo" from Benjamin Moore. Hallelujah!!!

It's the most perfect warm grey ever.

*hearts and kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment