Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I want this "Snoogle".
Seriously I would feel very loved.
So would my baby guy since I am so tempted to sleep on my stomach
it's my favorite sleeping position
and then i have to tell myself i have more then 20 weeks left to sleep on my side
(unless there is a c-section, then it will be longer-blehhh)

i hate sleeping on my side
Mmmmmm... Looking at some pretties today. I love those silhouette pillows!



Adorable! love the striped ceiling!


Oh and the "piders" come out of my foot today. It will be nice to have these things out, but I will admit I am a bit woozy thinking of it.

(the "piders refer to Carter- When I finally took the wrappings off my foot he exclaimed "EWWWW!!! Mom, you have PIDERS (spiders) in you foot???" Now every day (or time) he sees my foot, he goes "piders in you foot..."
Today we talked about how the piders were going to be taken out of my foot
and he kept staring.
Funny kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment