Friday, April 15, 2011

You want to go sopping...

Note: Shoes are too big...


The child is gone with his grandmother for their first little outing.
Cart likes to "go sopping" *shopping lately, it's one of his favorite things to say of late.

He said to Grandma "Go sopping?"

She said "You want to go shopping? ok, we will have to go shopping sometime"

I said "You can't say that to him unless you mean it, because he will remember it and won't let down until it happens"


So finally today she took him "sopping".



He was so excited he kept saying it to me all day. First thing he said when he got up from his nap was "Gamma? Gamma sopping?"



So he is shopping, and I am here to stew about his safety... And I do have the chance to paint a little if I want. I've been working on an idea for a project and it HAS to turn out right. I'm still trying to figure it out though.
Below is my desk of paints and brushes and practice samples...



Tonight for our date night we thought it might be fun to take the darling child to the new movie "Rio".
And do Magelby's for Dinner. Yum... I am craving mashed potatoes..




No comments:

Post a Comment