Saturday, June 18, 2011

Long weekend...

I'm so tired.
The Mr. went for a night camping last night


I decided to let Carter sleep in my bed. Boy that was a super bad idea.
I don't know if it was just the rolling all over, or the noises he'd make, and then wake up from
(I think he was having a bad dream.)
I literally cannot function now. I need to get my thyroid checked out to see if I have hypo issues.


Yesterday evening was ok. I went to the chiropractor for the pain I've had on my right side
(I've been wearing one shoe off and one shoe on for 1 1/2 weeks now because of my split up foot)
so my hip feels like it's totally wacked out.
Then afterwords Carter and I went to look at couple plants for the yard. Dang they're expensive!
Next year I'm going to start things from seed in the early spring. That will save money...

We went to the playground after that and Carter had a blast. I decided though after noticing how emotionally and stinky girls can act, I really love having boys. I don't have to deal with the drama. (plus I think I get too involved emotionally myself) ....
It ended with us getting some things at Macey's for Fathers day and getting ice cream cones with dipped chocolate.
I have this weird thing for dipped chocolate. My parents always got it when we went out for ice cream but wouldn't let us have them because they were "too expensive".
So now everytime we go out for ice-cream, Carter gets a dipped cone. I know I know... I need to get over my childhood disappointments.



I missed the Mr. last night. I sat in the backyard, and it was beautiful. And lonely... without him. I don't like being alone. I'm glad there's another little mr. here with me. That will be weird when he's all grown up and I don't have any little mr. with me anymore- so sad to think.
I feel sad for people who don't want children. They really don't know what they're missing out on. :)

So to end on a lovely note....or not so lovely. As I was tiredly walking through the house this afternoon, I smacked my covered foot right into our folded up camping chair.
And it split the big wound right open.

Gee wiz. What a crapilisiously fun day this is going to be. I was proud of my self for being able to wear a shoe for the first time, two days in a row (even though it hurt). Now we're going back a few steps..... grr.....

No comments:

Post a Comment